Beyond the Generation of Ideas: Virtual Idea Campaigns to Spur Creativity and Innovation
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Creativity and Innovation Management
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 290–302, September 2014
How to Cite
Elerud-Tryde, A. and Hooge, S. (2014), Beyond the Generation of Ideas: Virtual Idea Campaigns to Spur Creativity and Innovation. Creativity and Innovation Management, 23: 290–302. doi: 10.1111/caim.12066
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!