Yanling Wang is also affiliated with the School of Economics, Henan University, China. I wish to thank Dr John Baldwin, Director of the Economic Analysis Division (EAD) at Statistics Canada for granting me access to the Canadian plant-level data during 2008–2010. Special thanks go to researchers in EAD for sharing the Trefler tariff data set with me and for providing the hospitality. Since the revision came after I left Statistics Canada and the rules were changed for access to data, Dr Danny Leung from EAD was assigned to be my manager who helped me greatly in the revision. He merged the tariff data set with the plant-level data and helped run the programs for the endogeneity analysis and other related work with professionalism and efficiency. I also benefited greatly from comments by and discussions with Wulong Gu, Marcel Voia, Chi Wan, and Frances Woolley. The comments and suggestions from two anonymous referees and the handling co-editor have improved the paper significantly. Email: Yanling_Wang@carleton.ca
Exposure to FDI and new plant survival: evidence in Canada
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 46–77, February 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y. (2013), Exposure to FDI and new plant survival: evidence in Canada. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 46–77. doi: 10.1111/caje.12001
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!