We thank two anonymous referees and participants at presentations in Barcelona, Gießen, Glasgow, München, Nürnberg, Quebec City, Seoul and Warwick for helpful comments. A more extensive version of this paper was circulated as CEPR Working Paper No. 7545. Financial support from the Fritz-Thyssen-Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. Email: email@example.com
Tear down this wall: on the persistence of borders in trade
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 154–179, February 2013
How to Cite
Nitsch, V. and Wolf, N. (2013), Tear down this wall: on the persistence of borders in trade. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 154–179. doi: 10.1111/caje.12002
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!