We thank two anonymous referees and participants at the 2011 Canadian Health Economics Study Group's annual meeting in London, Ontario, for useful comments. All remaining errors are ours. The views expressed in this paper are strictly those of the authors. No official endorsement by the Ontario Medical Association is intended or should be inferred. Email: email@example.com
Quality and quantity in primary care mixed-payment models: evidence from family health organizations in Ontario
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 208–238, February 2013
How to Cite
Kralj, B. and Kantarevic, J. (2013), Quality and quantity in primary care mixed-payment models: evidence from family health organizations in Ontario. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 208–238. doi: 10.1111/caje.12003
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!