Debaere is also affiliated with CEPR. Görg is also affiliated with Department of Economics, University of Kiel, GlobID at Aarhus School of Bussiness, and CEPR, Raff is also affiliated with Kiel Institute for the World Economy and CESifo. The paper was started while Peter Debaere visited the Kiel Institute for the World Economy. The authors benefited from suggestions by Giorgio Barba Navaretti, Ed Davis, Peter Egger, Mary Lovely, James Harrigan, John McLaren, Gal Raz, and audiences at various conferences and workshops. Peter Debaere benefited from support by the Darden Foundation. Holger Görg gratefully acknowledges financial support through the European Commission as part of the 7th Framework Programme, Grant Agreement No. 244 552 (SERVICEGAP). Horst Raff acknowledges financial support from the German Science Foundation. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms’ international sourcing
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 78–102, February 2013
How to Cite
Debaere, P., Görg, H. and Raff, H. (2013), Greasing the wheels of international commerce: how services facilitate firms’ international sourcing. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 78–102. doi: 10.1111/caje.12006
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!