The author is also affiliated with GEP (University of Nottingham) and the Kiel Institute of the World Economy. The author is grateful for the valuable comments and suggestions of two anonymous referees. Email: L.Jabbour@bham.ac.uk
Market thickness, sunk costs, productivity, and the outsourcing decision: an empirical analysis of manufacturing firms in France
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 103–134, February 2013
How to Cite
Jabbour, L. (2013), Market thickness, sunk costs, productivity, and the outsourcing decision: an empirical analysis of manufacturing firms in France. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 103–134. doi: 10.1111/caje.12007
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!