Emmanuelle Lavallée is affiliated with the LEDa, UMR DIAL (Developpment, Institutions et Mondialisation). We would like to thank two anonymous referees, Werner Antweiler, the editor in charge of our paper, Adeline Bachellerie, Pierre-Philippe Combes, Lionel Fontagné, Luke Haywood, Philippe Martin, and Thierry Mayer for their helpful suggestions. This paper represents the views of the authors and does not necessarily reflect those of the Banque de France. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National borders matter … where one draws the lines too
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 135–153, February 2013
How to Cite
Lavallée, E. and Vicard, V. (2013), National borders matter … where one draws the lines too. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 135–153. doi: 10.1111/caje.12008
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!