We are grateful to two anonymous referees as well as the seminar participants at the Osaka Workshop on Economics of Institutions and Organizations and Tohoku University for helpful comments. Financial support from Seimeikai and the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research) is gratefully acknowledged. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
On the role of job assignment in a comparison of education systems
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 180–207, February 2013
How to Cite
Takii, K. and Tanaka, R. (2013), On the role of job assignment in a comparison of education systems. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 180–207. doi: 10.1111/caje.12009
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!