I would like to thank Anming Zhang, Tom Ross, Ralph Winter, Heng Ju, Sergio Jara-Diaz, and Marc Duhamel for helpful comments and suggestions. This research was partially funded by the Institute Complex Engineering Systems, Grants ICM: P-05-004-F and CONICYT: FB016. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On input market surplus and its relation to the downstream market game
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 266–281, February 2013
How to Cite
Basso, L. J. (2013), On input market surplus and its relation to the downstream market game. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 266–281. doi: 10.1111/caje.12011
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!