We are grateful to three anonymous referees and the co-editor Joanne Roberts for their valuable comments and suggestions that contributed substantially in the improvement of the paper. We would also like to thank Alan Collins, Juan Jose Ganuza, Paolo Garella, and Aleix Calveras, as well as the participants at ASSET 2007 Meetings at Padova, EAERE 2008 at Gothenburg, CRETE 2009 at Tinos, ASSET 2009 Meetings at Istanbul, XXVI Jornadas de Economia Industrial at Madrid, and Centre for Competition and Regulatory Policy 2011 Winter Workshop at Aston Business School for their useful comments and suggestions. Financial support (Project INV-2011-45), while the third author was visiting the Economics Department at Universitat Jaume I, is gratefully acknowledged. Full responsibility for all shortcomings is ours. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Certification of corporate social responsibility activities in oligopolistic markets
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
©Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 282–309, February 2013
How to Cite
Manasakis, C., Mitrokostas, E. and Petrakis, E. (2013), Certification of corporate social responsibility activities in oligopolistic markets. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 282–309. doi: 10.1111/caje.12012
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!