We thank participants at the Congress of the Canadian Economic Association in Calgary, where this paper was presented as a State of the Art Lecture, two anonymous referees, and the editor David Green. All errors are ours. Email: david.martimort@parisschoolofeconomics; firstname.lastname@example.org
Solving the global warming problem: beyond markets, simple mechanisms may help!
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 361–378, May 2013
How to Cite
Martimort, D. and Sand-Zantman, W. (2013), Solving the global warming problem: beyond markets, simple mechanisms may help!. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 361–378. doi: 10.1111/caje.12016
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!