Albouy is also affiliated with the NBER. We would like to thank Kevin Milligan, James Milway, Daniel Parent, and participants of seminars at McGill University, Queen's University, Simon Fraser University, the University of British Columbia, and the University of Victoria, and attendees at the 2009 Canadian Economics Association and Western Economics Association Annual Meetings for their help, input, and advice. All mistakes are our own. The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial assistance provided by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). While the research and analysis are based on data from Statistics Canada, this paper represents the views of the authors and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Statistics Canada. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality of life, firm productivity, and the value of amenities across Canadian cities
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 379–411, May 2013
How to Cite
Albouy, D., Leibovici, F. and Warman, C. (2013), Quality of life, firm productivity, and the value of amenities across Canadian cities. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 379–411. doi: 10.1111/caje.12017
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!