We are grateful to the participants at the seminars at the University of Tokyo for their helpful comments and suggestions. We are also indebted to two anonymous referees and the co-editor, Joanne Roberts, for their precious and constructive comments and suggestions. Needless to say, we are responsible for any remaining errors. We gratefully acknowledge the financial supports of Grant-in-Aid from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. The second author also acknowledges financial support from the Seimeikai Foundation. Email: email@example.com
Mixed duopoly, privatization, and subsidization with excess burden of taxation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 526–554, May 2013
How to Cite
Matsumura, T. and Tomaru, Y. (2013), Mixed duopoly, privatization, and subsidization with excess burden of taxation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 526–554. doi: 10.1111/caje.12022
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Seimeikai Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!