I thank Jeannine Bailliu, Don Coletti, Michael Devereux, Ali Dib, Charles Engel, Michael Francis, Robert Lafrance, Thomas Lubik, Philipp Maier, Carlos de Resende, Eric Santor, Larry Schembri, Jane Voll, the co-editor Mario Crucini, two anonymous referees, and numerous seminar participants for helpful comments. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? Some new evidence from structural estimation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 555–586, May 2013
How to Cite
Dong, W. (2013), Do central banks respond to exchange rate movements? Some new evidence from structural estimation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 555–586. doi: 10.1111/caje.12023
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!