Many thanks are due to Deb Peterson, Hubert Stahn, Raphaël Soubeyran, Alain Venditti, and Pierre-Philippe Combes for their constructive comments. We are also grateful to two anonymous referees for helpful comments on an earlier version of the paper. Email: email@example.com; Charles.Figuieres@supagro.inra.fr; Mabel.Tidball@supagro.inra.fr
Public infrastructure, non-cooperative investments, and endogenous growth
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 587–610, May 2013
How to Cite
Figuières, C., Prieur, F. and Tidball, M. (2013), Public infrastructure, non-cooperative investments, and endogenous growth. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 587–610. doi: 10.1111/caje.12024
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!