We would like to thank two anonymous referees, Kenneth Chan, Sudeep Ghosh, and Claudian Kwok for their constructive comments, as well as the helpful feedback from seminar/conference participants at the City University of Hong Kong, Indian Statistical Institute (Delhi), Institute of Economics of Academia Sinica, Singapore Management University, the 5th Biennial Conference of Hong Kong Economic Association, December 2008, the 11th Annual Conference of the Association for Public Economic Theory, Istanbul, 2010, and the World Congress of the Econometric Society, Shanghai, 2010. This research project was fully supported by the Strategic Research Grant from City University of Hong Kong (Project No. 7002342). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asymmetric Information, Auditing Commitment, and Economic Growth
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 611–633, May 2013
How to Cite
Ho, W.-H. and Wang, Y. (2013), Asymmetric Information, Auditing Commitment, and Economic Growth. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 611–633. doi: 10.1111/caje.12025
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7002342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!