I thank Leonard Cheung, Graham Davis, Erwin Diewert, Etienne Farvaque, Kevin Fox, Chris Green, John Hartwick, Daniel Leonard, Maxim Sinitsyn, Alice Nakamura, Michel Poitevin, Bill Schworm, Dan Usher, and Bill Watson for comments, and FCAR and SSHRCC for financial support. A referee provided constructive comments that were very helpful in sharpening some of the results Email: email@example.com
The fundamental problem of accounting
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 634–655, May 2013
How to Cite
Cairns, R. D. (2013), The fundamental problem of accounting. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 634–655. doi: 10.1111/caje.12026
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- FCAR and SSHRCC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!