The author is also affiliated with Paris School of Economics and IZA, Bonn. I am grateful to David de la Croix and Matthias Doepke for their advice. Comments from Raouf Boucekkine, Xavier Chojnicki, Claude d'Aspremont, Christian Dustmann, Alberto Galasso, and Ganeshkumar Munnorcode on earlier drafts also proved very useful. I would like to thank participants in the T2M 2005 Conference in Lyon, the CHILD 2007 Workshop in Bari, and seminars in Louvain-la-Neuve (UCL), Ghent, Florence (EUI-RSCAS), Paris (CES-PSE), and Rome (LUISS and University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’) for lively and fruitful discussions. Two anonymous referees provided several suggestions that helped me improve the paper. All remaining errors are under my own responsibility. Financial support from the Belgian French-Speaking Community (convention ARC 09/14-018 on ‘Sustainability’) and the Belgian Federal Government (grant PAI P6/07) is gratefully acknowledged. Email: email@example.com.
The political economy of naturalization
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 656–688, May 2013
How to Cite
Mariani, F. (2013), The political economy of naturalization. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 656–688. doi: 10.1111/caje.12027
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Belgian French-Speaking Community. Grant Number: ARC 09/14-018
- Belgian Federal Government. Grant Number: PAI P6/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!