We are grateful to the Federal Taskforce on Financial Literacy (Canada) and the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research for supporting this research. We also wish to thank Stephen Dimmock, Glenn Harrison, and Kendra McLeish for their valuable comments and suggestions. Lastly, we benefited from the comments provided by seminar participants at the University of Aberdeen. Email: email@example.com
The endowment effect and intertemporal choice: a laboratory investigation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 689–704, May 2013
How to Cite
Morrison, W. G. and Oxoby, R. J. (2013), The endowment effect and intertemporal choice: a laboratory investigation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 689–704. doi: 10.1111/caje.12028
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Federal Taskforce
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!