Mirabelle Muûls is also affiliated with the Centre for Economic Performance at the London School of Economics. We would like to thank the ESRC for their financial support (PTA-030-2002-00845 and PTA-030-2002-00847). We extend our gratitude to Alejandro Cunat, Gilles Duranton, Peter Neary, Henry Overman, Stephen Redding, Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, Daniel Sturm, Tony Venables, and Thierry Verdier, as well as conference and seminar participants for their very helpful comments. We would also like to thank unnamed referees for their extremely valuable comments. All errors are, of course, ours. Email: email@example.com
A swing state theory of trade protection in the Electoral College
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 705–724, May 2013
How to Cite
Muûls, M. and Petropoulou, D. (2013), A swing state theory of trade protection in the Electoral College. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 705–724. doi: 10.1111/caje.12029
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- ESRC. Grant Numbers: PTA-030-2002-00845, PTA-030-2002-00847
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!