Lim is also affiliated with the Santa Cruz Institute for International Economics. We thank Jean Francois Arvis, Robert Blotevogel, Paul Brenton, Olivier Cadot, Phil Levy, Norman Loayza, Ben Shepherd, three anonymous referees, and participants at the 2010 World Bank Economists' Forum for helpful conversations and comments on this work, as well as Norman for generously sharing his data; however, we are solely responsible for any errors that remain. The findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in this article are entirely those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the views of the ECB, IMF, and World Bank, its executive directors, or the countries they represent. Email: email@example.com
Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 765–790, May 2013
How to Cite
Haddad, M., Lim, J. J., Pancaro, C. and Saborowski, C. (2013), Trade openness reduces growth volatility when countries are well diversified. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 765–790. doi: 10.1111/caje.12031
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!