We thank two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. We also thank Francisco Alcalá, Patricia Canto, Iñaki Erauskin, Bernardo Esuain, Mikel Navarro, Greg Wright and participants in research seminars at Universidad Complutense and Universidad de Murcia, and in Inteco's VIII Jornadas de Integración Económica and XV Encuentro de Economía Aplicada for their valuable suggestions. We acknowledge financial support from Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (ECO2010–21643/ECON; project ECO 2011–27619/ECON), Basque Government Department of Education, Language policy and Culture, and Generalitat Valenciana (project Prometeo/2009/098). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does complexity explain the structure of trade?
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 928–955, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Minondo, A. and Requena-Silvente, F. (2013), Does complexity explain the structure of trade?. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 928–955. doi: 10.1111/caje.12033
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: ECO2010–21643/ECON, ECO 2011–27619/ECON
- Basque Government Department of Education, Language policy and Culture, and Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: Prometeo/2009/098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!