The authors would like to thank Ana Fernandes and Josh Ederington for their very useful comments and suggestions. The authors also thank participants at the ETSG Conference in Lausanne (September 2010). This paper benefited from financial support from CEPREMAP's international trade program. Cadot also gratefully acknowledges the hospitality of DEFI in May 2008. Email: email@example.com
Imports and TFP at the firm level: the role of absorptive capacity
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 956–981, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Augier, P., Cadot, O. and Dovis, M. (2013), Imports and TFP at the firm level: the role of absorptive capacity. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 956–981. doi: 10.1111/caje.12034
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- CEPREMAP's international trade program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!