Boudarbat is also affiliated with CIRANO. Connolly is also affiliated with CIRPÉE and CIRANO. The authors would like to thank Statistics Canada and the Quebec Inter- University Centre for Social Statistics for access to the National Graduates Survey data, as well as Human Resources and Skills Development Canada for funding the research and providing constructive comments. Special thanks to Darren King at HRSDC. Ross Finnie, anonymous referees and seminar participants at the University of Ottawa, the SCSE and the CEA Meetings provided useful comments. The research and analysis are based on data from Statistics Canada and the opinions expressed do not represent the views of Statistics Canada. The technical appendix to this paper is available from the CJE online archive at cje.economics.ca. Email: email@example.com
The gender wage gap among recent post-secondary graduates in Canada: a distributional approach
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 1037–1065, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Boudarbat, B. and Connolly, M. (2013), The gender wage gap among recent post-secondary graduates in Canada: a distributional approach. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1037–1065. doi: 10.1111/caje.12036
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Statistics Canada and the Quebec Inter- University Centre for Social Statistics for access to the National Graduates Survey data
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!