Allin Cottrell contributed to an earlier version of this paper. I thank him for his programming assistance in gretl. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Income convergence among U.S. states: cross-sectional and time series evidence
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 1085–1109, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Heckelman, J. C. (2013), Income convergence among U.S. states: cross-sectional and time series evidence. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1085–1109. doi: 10.1111/caje.12037
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!