This paper has benefited from discussion with Jason Shogren, Chris Costello, Steve Polasky, and seminar participants at the 2010 meetings of the International Institute for Fisheries Economics and Trade in Montpellier, France. We are grateful for comments and advice from the editor and two anonymous referees. Kennedy is thankful for support from an NOAA/NMFS – Sea Grant Graduate Fellowship in Marine Resource Economics. All errors are our own. Email: email@example.com
Renewable resource management with environmental prediction: the importance of structural specification
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 1110–1122, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Kennedy, C. J. and Barbier, E. B. (2013), Renewable resource management with environmental prediction: the importance of structural specification. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1110–1122. doi: 10.1111/caje.12038
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!