Currie is also affiliated with NBER. Currie thanks the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur foundation and the Environmental Protection Agency (RE: 83479301–0) for supporting this research. The paper is based in part on remarks Currie made to the Canadian Economics Association in May 2012. Katherine Meckel thanks the National Science Foundation for dissertation support. Email: email@example.com
Something in the water: contaminated drinking water and infant health
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 791–810, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Currie, J., Graff Zivin, J., Meckel, K., Neidell, M. and Schlenker, W. (2013), Something in the water: contaminated drinking water and infant health. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 791–810. doi: 10.1111/caje.12039
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!