I am grateful to David Andolfatto for his advice. I would also like to thank Mei Dong, Janet Hua Jiang, Kenneth Kasa, Fernando Martin, Guillaume Rocheteau, Enchuan Shao, Christopher Waller, the referees, and participants at the Brown Bag Seminar of Simon Fraser University, Canadian Economics Association 2010 Annual Meeting in Quebec City, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago 2010 Workshop on Money, Banking, Payments and Finance, for their helpful comments and suggestions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimal monetary policy: distribution efficiency versus production efficiency
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 836–864, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Xiang, H. (2013), Optimal monetary policy: distribution efficiency versus production efficiency. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 836–864. doi: 10.1111/caje.12041
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!