We thank an anonymous referee, Ariel Burstein, Juin-Jen Chang, Been-Lon Chen, Hung-Ju Chen, Roger Farmer, Gary Hansen, Ching-Chong Lai, Yiting Li, Chia-Hui Lu, Lee Ohanian, Richard Rogerson, Richard Suen and seminar participants at UCLA, National Taiwan University, Far Eastern and South Asian Meetings of the Econometric Society, Taiwan Macroeconomic Workshop, Chinese Economic Association in North America at the ASSA Meetings, and Annual Conference of the Association for Public Economic Theory for helpful comments and suggestions. Chen thanks the financial support provided by the National Science Council of Taiwan (project number: NSC 96-2415-H-158-001-MY2). Part of this research was conducted while Guo was a visiting research fellow of economics at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, whose hospitality is greatly appreciated. Of course, all remaining errors are our own. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
On indeterminacy and growth under progressive taxation and productive government spending
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 865–880, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S.-H. and Guo, J.-T. (2013), On indeterminacy and growth under progressive taxation and productive government spending. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 865–880. doi: 10.1111/caje.12042
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 96-2415-H-158-001-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!