I thank Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy, Kyle Hood, Marshall Reinsdorf, and seminar participants at the 2010 Midwest International Economics Conference in Madison, WI, and 2011 Midwest Macro Meetings for comments and Erik Swanson and Chris Zwicker for their research assistance. The views expressed in this paper are solely those of the author and not necessarily those of the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis or the U.S. Department of Commerce. Email: Benjamin.Bridgman@bea.gov
Market entry and trade weighted import costs
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 982–1013, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Bridgman, B. (2013), Market entry and trade weighted import costs. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 982–1013. doi: 10.1111/caje.12044
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!