We thank Sebastien Pouget, Stephanie Sikes, and Meir Statman and seminar participants at the 2009 ECCE Maastricht conference on socially responsible investing, Claremont McKenna College, University of Calgary, University of California Riverside, Stanford University, the 4th World Business Ethics Forum (2012) in Hong Kong, and The 2012 Auckland Finance Meeting for their helpful comments. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Corporate social responsibility, stock prices, and tax policy
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 1066–1084, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Barnea, A., Heinkel, R. and Kraus, A. (2013), Corporate social responsibility, stock prices, and tax policy. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1066–1084. doi: 10.1111/caje.12045
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!