We thank two anonymous referees for insightful comments. This paper has also benefited from comments by Richard Disney and by participants at the IDEP Conference in Public Economics (Marseille 2010). Marta Aloi gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the British Academy. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Inequality, growth, and environmental quality trade-offs in a model with human capital accumulation
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 1123–1155, August / août 2013
How to Cite
Aloi, M. and Tournemaine, F. (2013), Inequality, growth, and environmental quality trade-offs in a model with human capital accumulation. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1123–1155. doi: 10.1111/caje.12046
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- British Academy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!