Inwood is also affiliated with the Department of History at the University of Guelph.
Trade policy and industrial development: iron and steel in a small open economy, 1870−1913
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1265–1294, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Inwood, K. and Keay, I. (2013), Trade policy and industrial development: iron and steel in a small open economy, 1870−1913. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1265–1294. doi: 10.1111/caje.12048
The authors wish to thank two anonymous referees for their contributions. Seminar participants at UBC, Social Science History Association Conference, Center for the Evolution of the Global Economy Conference, and Canadian Economics Association Conference provided helpful suggestions. Kris Inwood gratefully acknowledges financial support provided by SSHRC grant #410–1999–0672. Ian Keay gratefully acknowledges financial support provided by SSHRC grant #410–2007–0323. All errors and omissions remain the responsibility of the authors. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- SSHRC. Grant Number: #410–1999–0672
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!