I am grateful to Nathan Sussman and Omer Moav for their guidance and support. I also thank Nadav Benzeev, Robin Boadway, Reyer Gerlagh, Saul Lach, Guy Michaels, Elissaios Papyrakis, Yaniv Reingewertz, Daniel Spiro, conference participants in the EAERE, Rome 2011; Israeli Economic Association, Jerusalem 2011, and seminar participants at the Bank of Israel, and the Hebrew University. All errors are mine. Financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Halbert Centre for Canadian Studies, and the Israeli Association for Canadian Studies, is gratefully acknowledged. Email: email@example.com
Dutch Disease, factor mobility, and the Alberta Effect: the case of federations
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1317–1350, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Raveh, O. (2013), Dutch Disease, factor mobility, and the Alberta Effect: the case of federations. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1317–1350. doi: 10.1111/caje.12050
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Halbert Centre for Canadian Studies
- Israeli Association for Canadian Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!