This paper was presented as the Innis Lecture at the Canadian Economics Association Meetings on 31 May, 2013. The research received funding from the European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) Grant Agreement No. 313522. Support is also acknowledged from Canada's SSHRC. We thank Matilde Bombardini, John Ries, David Green, Xiaonan Sun, and Ran Jing for helpful comments and Leo Fankhänel for excellent research assistance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1196–1231, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Head, K. and Mayer, T. (2013), What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1196–1231. doi: 10.1111/caje.12055
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 313522
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!