We thank Arthur Robson, Hari Govindan, and seminar participants at the University of Western Ontario, University of Toronto, University of Colorado, Boulder, University of Victoria, and HEC Montréal for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank SSHRC for research support. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
A model of advertising format competition: on the use of celebrities in ads
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1606–1630, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Clark, C. R. and Horstmann, I. J. (2013), A model of advertising format competition: on the use of celebrities in ads. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1606–1630. doi: 10.1111/caje.12056
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!