Presidential address of Georges Dionne at the Canadian Economics Association Meetings, Montreal, 1 June 2013. Georges Dionne thanks École Polytechnique in France for its hospitality during the writing of different versions of this article. Both authors thank Albert Lee Chun, Mohamed Jabir, and Claire Boisvert for their generous help. Comments from Linda Allen, David Green, and an anonymous referee were very useful in improving the previous versions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Default and liquidity regimes in the bond market during the 2002–2012 period
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1160–1195, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Dionne, G. and Chun, O. M. (2013), Default and liquidity regimes in the bond market during the 2002–2012 period. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1160–1195. doi: 10.1111/caje.12057
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!