Paper presented at the Royal Economic Society 2010 conference in Guildford, at the 2010 Euro Conference in Milas, at the SED 2009 annual meeting in Istanbul, at the ASSET meeting 2008 in Florence, at the 1st Doctoral Workshop in Dynamic Macroeconomics in Strasbourg and at the 3rd IEU-SUNY, Cortland International Conference on Economics in Izmir. We thank the participants at these meetings, as well as those at seminars at the Universities of Ankara (Bilkent, TOBB), Istanbul (Technical University), Louvain (UCLouvain), and Strathclyde for interesting remarks. David de la Croix, Frédéric Docquier, Fabio Mariani, Franck Portier and two anonymous referees made useful comments on an earlier version. The usual disclaimers apply. Luca Pensieroso acknowledges financial support from the Belgian French-speaking Community (ARC Project 09/14-018 on Sustainability, ARC Project 09/14-019 on Geographical Mobility of Factors). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An analysis of Turkey's accession to the European Union
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1380–1405, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Özgüzer, G. E. and Pensieroso, L. (2013), An analysis of Turkey's accession to the European Union. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1380–1405. doi: 10.1111/caje.12058
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Belgian French-speaking Community (ARC Project 09/14-018 on Sustainability, ARC Project 09/14-019 on Geographical Mobility of Factors)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!