I am also affiliated with the ANU Centre for Economic Policy Research. This article is based on a chapter in my PhD thesis. I received useful comments from Ben Lockwood, Ian Preston, Tom Renstrom, Richard Cornes, Tim Hatton, Jeff Williamson, Jeff Round, Uwe Dulleck, Norman Ireland, Sajal Lahiri, Kieron Meagher, Lana Friesen, Nutt Thampanishvong, Beverly Lapham, Yvette Kirby, an anonymous referee, and participants of seminars at Warwick, Linz, Queensland, and ANU, the Eleventh Spring Meeting of Young Economists at Universidad de Sevilla, and UNU-WIDER Conference ‘Fragile States—Fragile Groups’. I am grateful for financial support from the Department of Economics at Warwick University, and the Institute for International Integration Studies at Trinity College Dublin. All remaining errors are mine. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Migrant smuggling when exploitation is private information
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1463–1479, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Tamura, Y. (2013), Migrant smuggling when exploitation is private information. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1463–1479. doi: 10.1111/caje.12060
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!