I am grateful to Giancarlo Corsetti and Morten Ravn for constant advice. I am particularly grateful to Jörn Kleinert and Farid Toubal for their advice on handling the MiDi data. I would also like to thank Itai Agur, Bruce Bloningen, Jonathan Eaton, Karolina Ekholm, Heinz Herrmann, Alexander Lipponer, Keith Maskus, Marc Melitz, Valeria Merlo, Peter Neary, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Assaf Razin, Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, Matthias Schündeln, Beatrix Stejskal-Passler, Jim Tybout, Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, seminar participants at Banca d'Italia, Paris School of Economics, Aarhus School of Business, University College Dublin, Gutenberg University Mainz, and conference participants at the 6th Deutsche Bundesbank MiDi Workshop, the 25th annual meeting of the European Economic Association, and the 2010 Midwest International Trade Meeting for fruitful discussions and comments. I also thank the Deutsche Bundesbank for its hospitality throughout the research process as well as for granting me access to the MiDi data. All remaining errors are mine. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© Canadian Economics Association
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1571–1605, November/novembre 2013
How to Cite
Krautheim, S. (2013), Export-supporting FDI. Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 46: 1571–1605. doi: 10.1111/caje.12061
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!