Innovations in Practice
Innovations in Practice: Feasibility of the development and well-being assessment as an adjunct to clinical assessment in child and adolescent mental health services
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 142–146, May 2014
How to Cite
Last, A., Henley, W., Norman, S., Goodman, R. and Ford, T. (2014), Innovations in Practice: Feasibility of the development and well-being assessment as an adjunct to clinical assessment in child and adolescent mental health services. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 19: 142–146. doi: 10.1111/camh.12017
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.