Innovations in Practice
Innovations in Practice: ‘Off-label’ clonidine: UK Paediatric and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry prescribing practice for sleep problems
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Child and Adolescent Mental Health. © 2013 Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
Child and Adolescent Mental Health
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 147–150, May 2014
How to Cite
MacLeod, R. L. and Keen, D. V. (2014), Innovations in Practice: ‘Off-label’ clonidine: UK Paediatric and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry prescribing practice for sleep problems. Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 19: 147–150. doi: 10.1111/camh.12032
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.