This article is based in part on a speech given at the Australian Institute of Company Directors' Public Sector Conference (Canberra, October 2010). He would like to thank former colleagues and associates who commented on versions of this article or agreed to be interviewed. He would also like to thank Meredith Burns-Simpson, the anonymous reviewers of the manuscript, and the editors. Responsibility for any errors and interpretations is the author's alone.
Original articles / Articles originaux
Management improvement in the Canadian public service, 1999–2010
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 91–120, March 2013
How to Cite
Charko, P. (2013), Management improvement in the Canadian public service, 1999–2010. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 91–120. doi: 10.1111/capa.12005
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!