They would like to thank the Canada–Europe Transatlantic Dialogue (funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada), the European Commission (Jean Monnet Chair Ad Personam held by Amy Verdun), the Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC Study Team Grant), and the Québec Intergovernmental Affairs Secretariat (Research Support Program on Intergovernmental Affairs and Québec Identity) for their support of this project over the past three years.
Governing the social dimension in Canadian federalism and European integration
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 173–184, June 2013
How to Cite
Verdun, A. and Wood, D. E. (2013), Governing the social dimension in Canadian federalism and European integration. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 173–184. doi: 10.1111/capa.12012
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!