She would like to thank George Ross, Amy Verdun, Donna Wood and the anonymous reviewers for their useful comments and suggestions.
Original article / Article originaux
Shifting scales of governance and civil society participation in Canada and the European Union
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 235–251, June 2013
How to Cite
Laforest, R. (2013), Shifting scales of governance and civil society participation in Canada and the European Union. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 235–251. doi: 10.1111/capa.12016
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!