She wishes to thank Donna Wood, Amy Verdun, Denis Saint-Martin and the anonymous reviewers of this article for their thoughtful suggestions and comments on earlier drafts.
Original article / Article originaux
The role of citizens in the “soft law” of select social policy areas in Canada and the European Union
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 270–285, June 2013
How to Cite
Simmons, J. M. (2013), The role of citizens in the “soft law” of select social policy areas in Canada and the European Union. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 270–285. doi: 10.1111/capa.12018
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!