She thanks the Canadian research advisory committee, which provided guidance to the research, and acknowledges the financial support of the Research Support Program of the Québec Intergovernmental Affairs Secretariat.
Original article / Article originaux
Comparing employment policy governance regimes in Canada and the European Union†
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 286–303, June 2013
How to Cite
Wood, D. E. (2013), Comparing employment policy governance regimes in Canada and the European Union. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 286–303. doi: 10.1111/capa.12019
The author thanks Dr. Amy Verdun for her unflagging commitment to this project, as well as the more than 20 EU and 50 Canadian officials and non-government stakeholders who agreed to be interviewed for this research. A shorter version of this article appeared as a policy paper on the website of the Canada-Europe Transatlantic Dialogue in August 2011 at http://canada-europe-dialogue.ca/publications/trg4/. A more detailed analysis is available from the EURAC Institute for Studies on Federalism and Regionalism (European Autonomy and Diversity Papers–EDAP 2013) at http://www.eurac.edu/edap.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!