He would like to thank Donna Wood for her comments and guidance.
Original article / Article originaux
Networked learning in complex policy spaces: A practitioner's reflection on the open method of coordination
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 338–349, June 2013
How to Cite
Townsend, T. (2013), Networked learning in complex policy spaces: A practitioner's reflection on the open method of coordination. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 338–349. doi: 10.1111/capa.12022
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!