They acknowledge funding from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, which made this article possible.
The permanence of temporary services: The reliance of Canadian federal departments on policy and management consultants
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 369–390, September 2013
How to Cite
Howlett, M. and Migone, A. (2013), The permanence of temporary services: The reliance of Canadian federal departments on policy and management consultants. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 369–390. doi: 10.1111/capa.12026
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!