They would like to thank Barbara Carroll, John Grant and the organizers and participants of the panel, “Performance in 21st Century Public Services: Contradictions and Challenges,” at the 15th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Public Management, Rome, 2012, for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper.
Performance management and “undesirable” organizational behaviour: Standardized testing in Ontario schools
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© The Institute of Public Administration of Canada/L'Institut d'administration publique du Canada 2013
Canadian Public Administration
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 456–477, September 2013
How to Cite
Ohemeng, F. and McCall-Thomas, E. (2013), Performance management and “undesirable” organizational behaviour: Standardized testing in Ontario schools. Canadian Public Administration, 56: 456–477. doi: 10.1111/capa.12030
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!